TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
use of the websites, content, software and services offered through
- Sea Connect Privilege Card is a program that offers dining ,accommodation, retail and wellness
privileges and much much more at all our partner brands/partipating establishments.
- Eligibility for card:This card is only issued to registered members of Sea Connect. Registration would be in accordance the terms and conditions of Sea Connect. ( http://localhost/sea-connect/public/terms-conditions )
- The membership fee is Rs 1199 + 18% Goods and Services Tax An add-on card is available for this spouse at Rs.499 + 18% Goods and Services Tax. Existing cardholders can now share the benefits
with their spouse by purchasing an add-on Sea Connect card.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the card.
Subject to all the conditions being satisfied, the Card shall be activated within a period of 2 weeks of
receipt of cash and other requisite documents from the Cardholder.
- The membership card is not transferable.
- Presentation of the Sea Connect Card is imperative for availing the discounts and benefits under this program.
- Kindly produce the card before the bill is produced. Damaged cards won’t be accepted.
- It is compulsory to carry your id proof along with the card to avail the offer for security reasons.
- All taxes applicable as per government rules will be charged.
- Your right to use the Sea Connect card automatically terminates if you violate these Terms and Conditions,
or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with www.sea-connect.com. We also reserve the right, in our sole
discretion,to deny you the card and to terminate your access to all or part of www.sea-connect.com, for any reason, with or without notice.
- This contract and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on www.sea-connect.com
constitute the entire agreement between you and us. Sea Connect reserve it’s absolute right to withdraw
or alter any of the terms and conditions of this program at any time without giving any prior notice &
without assigning any reason whatsoever. You are responsible for checking the website
periodically for changes. If you keep using www.sea-connect.com after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you are signifying your compliance of the new terms.
- Offers made by the participating establishment/partner brands may not be used in conjunction with any other offer that is in force.
- Sea Connect won’t be responsible for any service issue with the participating
- All discounts are valid till stock/offer last/availability.
- Terms and Conditions of participating establishments/partner brands are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to http://localhost/sea-connect/public/membership-benefit for the latest updates.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Sea Connect Help Desk 9322100999.
An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which
will have the same expiry as the original membership card.